Friday, September 9, 2011

A Few Reminders

Just a few reminders--

  • Reading logs are to be filled in each night and returned to school each day. I will stamp them each morning so you know that I have seen them. It is the students' responsibility to fill in the reading logs!
  • Please check school wear guidelines when students bring sweaters and hoodies to school--they can only be worn in school if they are school wear colors (red, navy blue, light blue or white) and have NO writing, logos, or pictures on them.
  • All 4th graders exit the building from Door N. Students cannot leave the building from any other door unless arrangements have been made with the office ahead of time.
  • I have had the chance to talk to several parents this week. I look forward to speaking to and meeting all of you! The Back to School Night is on September 22nd at 5pm. I hope you are able to make it!
  • Feel free to contact me by planner, phone or email--I check all everyday and make every effort to get back to you the same day!
  • Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment